Malta has built a second-to-none reputation as a leading Mediterranean destination for anyone wanting to set up a business, come on holiday, purchase a holiday / retirement home or simply purchase property as an investment.
Choosing to live in Malta
- A pleasant climate and hospitable English-speaking people.
- Clear blue, Mediterranean Sea
- A peaceful and safe environment with very little crime & a high standard of living.
- A rich cultural and 7000-year-old historical heritage.
- Reasonable cost of living
- Mediterranean Cuisine and very good standard of Entertainment.
- Good Investment Property
- Tax benefits.
- Favourable, tax-friendly procedure for moving your possessions in to and out of Malta.
- Favourable double-taxation agreements with key countries.
- A highly respected jurisdiction for incorporating low-tax companies
- Excellent banking centre with the presence of major international banks
- Excellent access by Sea and the Malta International Airport
- Political stability
- Excellent English speaking schooling built on the UK system and standards
- Very good residency conditions
Read more guides about why you should also travel to Gozo or purchase a property for sale in Malta’s sister island.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign Up For Our
Join JK Properties newsletter and be updated with the latest properties for sale in Malta.