Max Home Services is a full third party administration company which specialises in the provision of high quality services in condominium administration, general office administration, pest control, property management, risk assessment services and turnkey project management.
Max Home Services was established by the Managing Director Noel Saliba and Kevin and Jeffrey Buttigieg, with the sole purpose of providing solutions that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. The services are based on three principles: professionalism, expertise and care for our clients’ needs. With these principles in mind, we are able to meet the need of individuals and businesses.
With the past experience and hands on knowledge in a variety of fields, we are committed to service clients to the highest professional level. In addition we have access to professional resources, both locally and abroad, to ensure business continuity and timely execution of deliverables.
Property management services
Property Upkeep and Administration
Max Home Services Ltd takes a holistic approach to the administration and upkeep of your property. As a company we strive to provide each of our clients and their tenants with professional, prompt and courteous service, and above all, we treat our clients and tenants with respect and dignity.
The Property Management Services of Max Home Services Ltd will include:
- Drawing up and maintenance of the inventory;
- Visiting the property on a monthly basis when leased / lived in – otherwise on a weekly basis;
- Carry out a thorough inspection of the property, furniture, fixtures and fittings;
- Airing the property and regularly operate plumbing systems to ensure proper functionality;
- Carrying out planned, routine and emergency (24/7) repairs;
- Reporting, and seeing to, any damages to the property, fixtures, fittings and furniture;
- Cleaning the property on a regular basis (if authorized) ensuring best property upkeep;
- Reporting any floods, break-ins or criminal acts to the authorities and insurance companies, and following through the report hitherto;
- Having the property cleaned upon the departure and or after the termination of a leasing contract and before a new tenant moves in;
- Pay all reoccurring expenses such as Water & Electricity bills, TV, telephone and internet services;
- Handling insurance such as: Building, Landlord’s Contents, Public and Employer’s Liability;Liaise on your behalf with the residents association and acting on your instructions;
- Provide a year-end accounting summary of your account;
- Minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance by using our extensive network of contractors, vendors and handymen;
- Coordinate property reconditioning, including painting, window coverings and carpet cleaning;
- Arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, gardening and pool service (if applicable);
- Upon the arrival of a new tenant we will meet him on site and explain the layout of the apartment and surrounding buildings;
- Diversion of mail to our registered address.
Office Facilitator Services
The success of any business or organisation is the ability to maintain the proper balance between excellence and efficiency. This means finding ways to improve productivity without sacrificing the quality of the products and services you provide.
At Max Home Services, we are committed to provide those services which, though not required on a daily basis, can hinder the smooth operation of your business.
The services include:
- Janitor services
- Window cleaning
- General maintenance works
- Machinery breakdown (including company vehicles)
- Maintenance of equipment
- Information Technology assistance
- Stationery supplies
- Provision of office furniture as required
- Collection of bulk mail
- Courier services
- Other work as requested
Max Home Services is your one-stop shop for a wide range of maintenance and repair solutions. All our technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time.
Our services include:
- Air-conditioning maintenance and installation
- Building alterations
- Consultancy – Design and Project Management
- Drainage works
- Gypsum boarding
- Painting Services
- Plastering Services
- Restoration of farm houses and houses of character
- Tile laying services
- Aluminium works
- Demolition and excavation
- Electrical installation
- Iron works
- Parquet flooring
- Swimming pools
- Water proofing
- Lift maintenance
- Risk analysis
Condominium Administration Services
A condominium is a building or an estate where specified units of the building (such as an apartment) are owned individually, whilst use and common access to common facilities (such as elevators, staircase, gardens, hallways etc) are for the common use and enjoyment of all its owners. The smooth running of maintenance of these areas becomes the responsibility of an administrator who is appointed by the tenants.
The Condominium Act is the legal framework which regulates condominiums. This Act together with owners’ association agreements set out the rights and obligations of the tenant. The Law requires that every block is registered as a condominium and administered by an administrator. The appointed administrator will ensure the smooth running of the maintenance and up-keep of the common areas within the block for a minimum period of two (2) years.
At Max Home Services Ltd, we recognise that condominium administration demands responsibility and time. In this regard, we are able to take on such responsibility and provide you with a professional condominium administration service, which attains:
- High quality condominium services at convenient prices;
- Attendance at general meetings and immediate action for decisions taken therein;
- A wide choice of rates for any repairs and maintenance;
- Single reference point between tenants and service providers;
- Guaranteed smooth running for repairs and up keep of common areas;
- 24-hour assistance in case of unexpected emergency; and compliance with the requirements of the Condominium Act
- Full Compliance with the requirements of the Condominium Act