To assist you, you need an expert in real estate. JK Properties will not only assist you in locating your dream property in Malta, but will also provide you with professional and exact information throughout the whole buying procedure. This is what our associates at JK Properties are trained to do.
Buy Malta Property
Buy property for sale in Malta
Buying Property Benefits
Benefits of buying property in Malta
Some benefits of buying property in Malta include:
- Government subsidies to purchasing property for sale as a first-time and second time buyer,
- Buy property as an investment and rent it to a tenant,
- It is permissible to resell the property; and
- Non-residents or non-Maltese citizens are allowed to avail themselves of mortgages, on condition that permission is obtained from the Central Bank of Malta. Once that is in hand, you may borrow as much as you wish from the local banks, as long as they’re within their pre-defined criteria /brackets.
All of the mentioned benefits also apply when buying property in Gozo.
Recently added Malta properties
Latest Malta property listings
Penthouse For Sale
MARSASCALA (Zonqor area) - PENTHOUSE - A modern and highly finished property being part of a smart and elegant block ser...
Maisonette For Sale
MELLIEHA - MAISONETTE - This pretty layout is set in northern part of Malta, found in the quiet area of this beautiful v...
Maisonette For Sale
MARSASCALA – GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE - Situated in a quiet area of this village, close to everyday amenities and minut...
How can we help
How the top
real estate agents
can help you
Here is how our hard working real estate agents can help you when buying property in Malta:
- We source the most suitable properties that are in line with your requirements from our database of thousands of properties;
- We will schedule viewings, liaising with both the seller and yourself;
- We will continue to assist you until your ideal property has been sourced, always following up and constantly taking feedback into consideration;
- Once the property has been found, we will negotiate with the seller to get the best price possible for both parties;
- We will schedule a mutually convenient date for the signing of a Promise of Sale, and assist the buyer in understanding the terms laid;
- We will be more than happy to put you in contact should you require financing for the purchase.
Luxury Malta properties
Luxurious properties for sale
Villa Detached For Sale
MARSAXLOKK - FULLY DETACHED VILLA - Located in an exquisite location with panoramic Sea & Country Views, is this FULLY D...
Penthouse Duplex For Sale
In St Julian's
New on the market! A Duplex Penthouse situated in a new block set in the heart of St. Julian"s overlooking Mensija Valle...
Villa Semi-detached For Sale
Ghaxaq: Regretfully for sale comes this brand new, large, semi-detached Villa, situated on the perimeter of this quaint ...
Frequently Asked Questions
A ‘Konvenju’ or promise and deed for sale involves an agreement which binds the seller and purchaser to conclude the sale within a stipulated timeframe. Read more in detail about the konvenju before buying a property for sale in Malta.
Before purchasing a property for sale in Malta, it is important to know of any extra costs that you may face. Read more about such costs before buying your future home.
Only in the case of a bank loan is a sanction letter issued. When a sanction letter is provided, it indicates that the notary may continue with the study and that the loan will most likely be approved. Learn more about the bank loans available in Malta for those looking to buy a property in Malta.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign Up For Our
Join JK Properties newsletter and be updated with the latest properties for sale in Malta.